Prototype: Swiss Rail Traffic, Inc. class 487 electric locomotive with Last-Mile-Diesel (TRAXX AC 3 LM) and without Flex-Panels. Built by Bombardier as a regular production locomotive from the TRAXX 3 type program. Road number 487 001.
Model: This electric locomotive is constructed of metal and has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It has a special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. Triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights at both ends are turned off, then the “Double ‘A’ Light” function is on at both ends. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There are 4 mechanically working pantographs (no power pickup from catenary). Prototypical modelling of the side walls and the Last Mile equipment. Length over the buffers 21.7 cm / 8-1/2″.
- Modern Bombardier TRAXX 3 electric locomotive constructed of metal.
- mfx decoder and a variety of sound functions included on the locomotive.
- Version without Flex-Panels on the side walls of the locomotive.
- Last Mile equipment modelled on the locomotive.
- Detailed, affordable beginner’s model with extensive features.